Tourist Bus Transportation from Cusco to Puno “Route of the Sun”
Price per person: US$ 55.00
This tourist bus service offers you to travel along the “Route of the Sun” from Cusco to the city of Puno located on the shores of Lake Titicaca.
Travel by our Bus IRIZAR PB that offers you to travel with comfort and guided tours in Andahuaylillas, Raqchi, Wiracocha Temple, Sicuani (lunch), La Raya and Pucara Town.
The guided tours last 20 to 40 minutes, where you can take photos, walk and meet native populations of the place, making your trip more relaxed and enjoyable.
At noon, there is a buffet lunch included with typical and Novo Andina international food. The diet includes legumes, grains, red and white meats that are served in a tourist restaurant in Sicuani.
** This trip is recommended for people who want to visit tourist attractions on the way from Cusco to Puno.
- 7:00am get on the Bus and start the trip along the Route of the Sun.
- 8:15am visit in Andahuaylillas to San Pedro Apóstol Temple, decorated with paintings and goldleaf. 35 minutes guided visit.
- 11:00am visit to Raqchi; archaeological site where the Wiracocha Temple is located, rectangular structure of large size that measures 92 meters long by 25.5 wide and approximately 9.80m high. 35 minutes guided visit.
- 12:00pm arrival in Sicuani and Buffet lunch in tourist restaurant. 50 minutes to taste lunch
- 14:15pm visit at La Raya (4335 masl) It is the highest point in the journey of this trip. 10 minutes to take photos of the landscape and mountains.
- 15:30pm Pukara Museum: important ceremonial center of the Altiplano. In the museum you can discover the origin of the Pre-Inca culture through sculptures and ceramics. 25 minutes guided visit.
- 17:30pm arrival in Puno – Bus Station.
- Transportation by Bus Irizar PB.
- Professional guide (English, Spanish speaking).
- Buffet Lunch in Tourist Restaurant in Sicuani.
- Guided visits at Andahuaylillas, Raqchi, La Raya and Pukara Museum.
- Entrance tickets to Attractions.
- Service onboard hot drinks (coca tea, mate, coffee) and soft drinks or mineral water.
- Professional drivers
- Permanent assistance
- First aid equipment including emergency oxygen.
- Ample space for luggages.
- Comfortable seats, all with safety belts
- Speed controlled by GPS, Air conditioning, TV, Video and music on board.
- Chemical toilet (urinary).
- Delivery of Bus tickets online
- Personal expenses
- Optional: Pick up from Hotel (US$ 5.00 p/p)